Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

10-04-2008, 15:39   #1
j2u

are safe drugs like this really safe??

Hi as i have not seen a drugs discussion forum i thought i would ask this question here and as its to do with the comination of chemicals i feel its relevant to this forum.i was browsing the net and came across cok-N which is supposedly a substitute for cocaine but if it is can it really be safe??
here are the ingrediants according to the site
Guarana 200 mg
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose 100 mg
L-Tirosine 100 mg
Passion Flower 50 mg
Caffeine 50 mg
L-Arginine 50 mg

Niacin 8 mg

just wondering if what they are saying is in anyway correct??
i would post the link to the site but im sure the moderator would not approve of that.
Advertisement
10-04-2008, 16:05   #2
ApeXaviour

This is probably better suited to the biology and medicine board.
10-04-2008, 18:36   #3
2Scoops

Sounds about as safe as snorting caffeine. Regular, illegal cocaine users may feel slightly underwhelmed by the 'buzz' it gives.

Check this link out and FF to 'caffeine intoxication':
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine

Last edited by 2Scoops; 10-04-2008 at 18:42. Reason: wiki link added
10-04-2008, 18:54   #4
siochain

Guarana 200 mg – stimulant \ herbal caffeine
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose 100 mg – never heard of it
L-Tirosine 100 mg - Tyrosine I assume, is an amino acid – increases dopamine and used for stress relief
Passion Flower 50 mg – relaxant in a lot of sleep remedies
Caffeine 50 mg – exactly what it says on the tin - stimulant
L-Arginine 50 mg – amino acid used in a lot of body building supplements as it increases nitric oxide and vasculation

Seems a bit all over the place and a load of ****
10-04-2008, 20:03   #5
DrIndy

does seem dodge - reckon the only stimulant effect is purely from the caffeine.
Advertisement
11-04-2008, 09:44   #6
beeno67

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2u View Post
Hi as i have not seen a drugs discussion forum i thought i would ask this question here and as its to do with the comination of chemicals i feel its relevant to this forum.i was browsing the net and came across cok-N which is supposedly a substitute for cocaine but if it is can it really be safe??
here are the ingrediants according to the site
Guarana 200 mg
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose 100 mg
L-Tirosine 100 mg
Passion Flower 50 mg
Caffeine 50 mg
L-Arginine 50 mg

Niacin 8 mg

just wondering if what they are saying is in anyway correct??
i would post the link to the site but im sure the moderator would not approve of that.
Basically what you have here is a mixture of amino acids and caffeine which is basically what red bull is. The big difference here is they have added Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. This is a bit like LSD without the strength of hallucinations. It is very widely used but can be associated with psychotic behaviour.
12-04-2008, 17:49   #7
chem

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeno67 View Post
Basically what you have here is a mixture of amino acids and caffeine which is basically what red bull is. The big difference here is they have added Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. This is a bit like LSD without the strength of hallucinations. It is very widely used but can be associated with psychotic behaviour.
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose contains lysergic acid. A starting point for some methods of LSD manufacture. Taken on its own it produces a bad trip. It has been known, for people to buy the seeds and injest them. Not recomended! 100mg seems like alot and would be best avoided
17-04-2008, 14:55   #8
j2u

are there any safe herbal highs ?

Personally i think that the problem with cocaine is never gon to go away or decrease what so ever.even if you had hundreds of concerend parents marching and spent billions of anti drug campiagns it will always be a top seller when it comes to these type of drugs,so i think that there should be more work ,time and money spent to produce and alternative safer drug thats mimics the affect of drugs like cocaine.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion