Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Newbie Django Hosting

• 04-07-2020 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

My brother made a Django website as a newbie. Actually, we designed it for a news site. Already purchased the domain and was thinking to host it at shared hosting but it came into our knowledge that we can only host it on VPS.

It sounds risky if we go with yearly VPS plans. Do you think our site will work well as a news site with Django framework?

Secondly, please recommend me a reliable host for my startup Django site with complete control panel and support. It shouldn't be much expensive.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭Talisman

We're not supposed to discuss hosting but you could use your favourite search engine to look for the words "Python" and "Anywhere" concatenated together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Netlify maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Netlify maybe?

Actually, as a newbie, I am not willing to invest a lot. Netlify free plan allows uploads and provide a complete dashboard with control panel?

Advertisement