Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any easy grants to get for covid?

• 08-06-2020 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭

As with many Im sure, my business took a big slump with covid and is still in a slump, but i still have to pay insurance and all the rest and the 350 emergency payment isnt enough withot me digging into savings.

firstly, when are they gonna stop paying that for self employed people? I heard the end of june?

secondly, is there any easy grants to apply for? I heard theres website development grants you can get, but what about any other assistance. i hate paperwork and long processes alpplying for something you may not get so would be nice to know if there was something there to help small businesses get bacjk on their feet

cheers! :cool:

Comments

Advertisement