Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Accountant wanted in Limerick.

Need to set up a company for ex-work activities ...
    Planning to buy couple of rental properties so tax returns for these and paye

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lilhedda

Hi, I am looking for an accountant in Dublin city centre, Dublin 8 or Dublin 9 areas, that can give reasonably priced but good assistance with regard to the taxation requirements for exercising company stock options and CGT. An approximate quote for the sort of fees this service requires would be appreciated also. Would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has used similar. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Stewy18

Auditor signature required

Can anyone quote me for auditor sign off accounts please, everything else done by qualified accountant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 west cork paula

Hello, we have just started an agri-business (ltd company) in the West Cork region and need an accountant who might be able to get us set up for personal and business accounts.
    Please private message for more information,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ShaneJ

Hi,

I missed the filing deadline for my accounts. Books are kept by a professional accountant. I need an accountant to do the following.

1 - Audit last year's accounts.

and then either

a) Audit the next short year and leave the company dormant.

or

b) Strike off the company.

Please email me a price for which ever is cheaper.

Many thanks

Shane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭fm

Hi,

Looking for an accountant for:

setting up of a limited company ,

general advice,

annual accounts/returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aaron8976

Hi,

Me and a friend are starting a company in the Republic of Ireland, we're from outside Ireland however I'm in England and he is in the US.

We need someone who can give us some guidance, we know how to register already, we're just confused about taxes. I'd prefer if this person stayed in contact with us so we can hire them in the future.

We're a startup that will provide services via our website to customers in the US.

PM me if you can help

• Registered Users Posts: 17 madmum3

Small limited company. Vat registered. Looking for assistance with annual returns, accounts etc. based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Hi,

We're a new startup company who've just been incorporated.

Looking for an accountant to help with any tax related setup, returns etc.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jackhammer7

Hi,

Sole trader in my second year. Looking for a freelance accountant or similar to help me out. Want to get on top of things before the end of the year comes around. Also, have questions around what is the best way to proceed from tax pov.

Ideally based in Dublin 6 or nearby.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Accountant wanted for tax return. Rental. Dublin 15 area or other

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tomas1

Hi All

Small LTD. which didn't trade last tax year, needs ct1 checked and amended if needed year end accounts done,need some help with filling the ct1 form, will pay for advice. Contact me if interested
    Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 123qwerty

I am feed up with my accountant. Last year I spoted few discrapencies in adding up costs and sales. He put the blame on casual workers but he signed the dockets so whatever is true I would like to avoid his help this year.
    Could you recommend good accountant, possibly online.
    I do not mind send my invoices online or post as long as the accountant adding up figures is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Sole trader. Vat registered. Looking for assistance with annual returns, accounts etc. based in North Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Roomstyle

Sole trader (designer) d.16 based, looking for an accountant please

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭deepsilent

I'm about to start contracting in it and I would like to get some advice on what company structure to choose. based in dublin.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Hi,

I am looking for references from posters please for accountancy services they have received either in the Leitrim Area.
    Please can you keep it to PM, I will then open my query to Accountants to offer their services,

Many Thanks to all,

ITB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mboland

Hi,

I require an accountant for calculating my income tax for 2013 so I
    can file
    it on ROS. Also i'd require an accountant for years to come also, and
    some
    general consultancy enquiries.

Below is some information about myself, my business, and my invoices
    etc.

Sole Trader Registered: - Nov 2012 - Starting trading Jan 2013.

Business 2012 to 2013: I created a few websites for clients, very
    quiet
    year.Less than 10k profit. About 5 or 6 invoices. Note: my spreadsheets are kept in order and my receipts are organised in folders. (Can be scanned for handyness sake)

Also I'd like to claim back 3 years of health expenses (receipts in order) and sort out my prelim tax as well.

Could someone PM me a quote and their level of experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DeclanD

Hello,

Here are the information:
    Sole trader
    Nature of Business: IT shop
    2-3 employees at the beginning
    Services required - Start up and general tax advices including import, ebay , Accounts preparation, VAT, Book-keeping & Year end Tax returns.

Please send your CV at daady(at)vfemail.net, no later than 1 oct.
    Also,please mention payment request for your work.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Hi,

Would like to hear from accountants who can help me with my business on an ongoing basis. I currently have an accountant but he is not very helpful with general queries.

Sole Trader (Design), VAT registered and based in Cork county.

Doing business with people in Ireland, UK, US, Israel.

Need annual returns, ROTD, advice on MOSS and occasional general advice over the phone.

Please contact me by PM if interested.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 JCPT

Hey looking for an accountant near dundrum, dublin 14.

Getting quotes of 400 and 1,100 here at the moment and not sure what is a fair rate, what i should be looking for etc.

It really seems like I am doing 90% of the work here and paying someone to fill out a form.

Any advice much appreciated.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 2,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭dbran

Just to reiterate. This thread is not to be used for back and forth discussions. If you are interested in providing the service please take it to PM with the poster.

Thanks

Dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

Hi

I need an accountant to certify 2012 & 2013 accounts for the bank, i am an accountant myself, the accounts are prepared, tax returns are filed. They are fairly basic accounts, all anaylsed and in a P&L format, just be some basic trading activity.

Need them signed asap

Thanks

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 14 artisanobscure

Howdy:-)

I'm a small time sole trader working from home in D24, I don't owe any tax according to some online calculators i've used (and this is before I've even put in my few expenses!) but was wondering if an accountant could perhaps meet for an hour or 2 to show me how to submit returns and answer a few tax related queries.

I have all my invoices and receipts ready and more than willing to pay a reasonable amount for time spent so long as it's not an exorbitant rate!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bharr

I'm a sole trader running a psychotherapy practice in Dublin 1. Nearly all my remittances are in cash. I record everything in Kashoo and now moving to SortMyBooks. Registered with Revenue and have ROS and Tax Clearance Cert.

My business started 1st January 2014 and this is 1st year of trading in Ireland.

Looking for accountant or bookkeeper to do minimum to keep me legal and submit State paperwork

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cosher10

I tried to start my own part time business two years ago and after what i thought was unprofessional advice i registered for VAT. i tried doing this myself on ROS but badly struggled then last year i got an accountant to try and get me straight and file my back dated returns. Then he decided he didnt want to do it he told me six months later and never did anything.

i take full responsibility for this for not being pro active but after the business didnt work out i got overwhelmed and never did anything about it stupidly.

Now i just want to get all up to date and not be worried about any issues with revenue or penalties.

Is there any accountant in North county Dublin. who can help me out.

Or even give advice. i have tried contacting revenue to tell them i am now trying to sort it out but the number i have seems to be automated only.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭tyler_d

Hi

I have a small business (Partnership) and am looking to get the accounts done for the end of year. Business dealings are quite small really (Turnover aroun €40k max) for this year so should be straight forward enough I hope. I have kept records of everything and its all in an excell spread sheet and accounting software.

I need a competitively prices accountant as my current accountant is my dads accountant and really deal with large clients so I'm paying way too much. Based in Dublin please.

Please Pm me (estimate) quotes.

I also have another business that the accountant looks after so would like to move this over to the new accountant too.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

• Registered Users Posts: 19 d Immortalis b

Hi guys just looking for advice from an accountant. i hope to start a online business in the new year and need to register for VAT as ill be buying stuff from a supplier and would like to claim the vat back.

I also plan to keep working part time as well to keep up with the bills etc.. Is this possible and how does that affect my employer with self assesment of vat etc..

Please PM if you can help

Thank you in advance

John

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭52paddy

Hi all,

I am a sole trader since April 2014 and still have to sort out all of my account stuff. I'm completely new to this so would like to arrange a consultation with an accountant to talk through my situation. I typically work from 8.30am - 6.30pm Mon-Fri and am wondering is there any accountants out there in Dublin (preferably, but not necessarily, near the Dublin 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 10 or 12 areas) that give consultations at weekends, or even in the early morning or late evening?

I am a sub-contractor van driver in a courier company and get paid gross wages. I would like to set myself up regarding the payment of relevant taxes and for next year's deadline and also register (and get an understanding) for VAT. There's plenty of other things I'm sure I need to know.

Apologies for my lack of knowledge and, perhaps, coherency but I hope you can help.

Patrick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 John Phelan jnr

Hi all
    I have a small business in the Naas area , I am looking to employ the services of an accountant .
    Can anyone recommend a good accountant preferably sombody who is not looking for London for their services .....
    All contributions greatly appreciated !!

Advertisement