Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whose uniform is this

• 23-01-2019 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Seen these ladies come through Manchester last week. Beautiful uniform. Anyone any idea what airline

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

No pic attached

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

Apologies. File too big. Can mod delete post thread please !!

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Why didn’t you approach them and just ask them?

Why didn’t you approach them and just ask them?

I didn’t realise the original file didn’t post. Apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Try emailing the photograph to yourself, most mail apps will reduce the size of the file, then you can add it here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

adam88 wrote: »
    Apologies. File too big. Can mod delete post thread please !!

It's easy enough to reduce the file size and try again. Or else upload it to a hosting site and just post the link.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I think it might be Majella's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see this uniform!

Here we go

So the pic is on my phone. Don’t know how to downsize it.

Finally found who it belonged to. It’s hainan airlines. It’s their full uniform including overcoat. Very nice uniform indeed. Haven’t seen them in airports before so seeing 15 or so Beautiful ladies come towards me was quite an experience....................... then just just walked straight past me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭john boye

What a rollercoaster this thread has been!

So the pic is on my phone. Don’t know how to downsize it.

Finally found who it belonged to. It’s hainan airlines. It’s their full uniform including overcoat. Very nice uniform indeed. Haven’t seen them in airports before so seeing 15 or so Beautiful ladies come towards me was quite an experience....................... then just just walked straight past me

Yup. Great looking uniform. The aircraft are pretty good too. I got snaps of 2 or 3 B787 in Kung Fu panda livery

john boye wrote: »
    What a rollercoaster this thread has been!

Sort of an anti climax. Usually is when I’m involved!!!!!!

I’ll get my coat.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

These ones? Yeah not bad

1499920229974.jpg

Show off.

Those are the new uniforms, Im assuming Adam saw those?

The old uniforms were a more office worker looking grey with red/yelow scarf. Was still very smart looking. But the new ones are pretty fancy.
    https://internationalflyguy.com/2016/07/15/worlds-best-cabin-crew-2016/10447636_550080635093266_3757746927951339755_n/

Similarly I do think the Ethiad uniforms with the beret looks very high fashion as well;
    https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/426786502164435564/

Tenger wrote: »
    Show off.

Those are the new uniforms, Im assuming Adam saw those?

The old uniforms were a more office worker looking grey with red/yelow scarf. Was still very smart looking. But the new ones are pretty fancy.
    https://internationalflyguy.com/2016/07/15/worlds-best-cabin-crew-2016/10447636_550080635093266_3757746927951339755_n/

Similarly I do think the Ethiad uniforms with the beret looks very high fashion as well;
    https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/426786502164435564/

Yip. That’s them. The middle maroon coloured one and two in grey, same style so I presume seniors. Very fancy and caught everyone’s eye in Manchester airport. Can’t imagine Mary from Thurles doing the JFK leg out of Dublin could pull off the look tho lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Yip. That’s them. The middle maroon coloured one and two in grey, same style so I presume seniors. Very fancy and caught everyone’s eye in Manchester airport. Can’t imagine Mary from Thurles doing the JFK leg out of Dublin could pull off the look tho lol.

Is that you Azealia Banks?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is that you Azealia Banks?:rolleyes:

That's because EI and other European airlines tend to use normal females from across the population and not just salad eating stick insects who get stood down from flying in their mid 20s , in some airlines, and permanently grounded if they exceed certain weight limits.

I used to be very friendly with a few ground staff in heathrow about 15 years ago. They handled Singapore and had to wear their uniforms at checkin and boarding.
    Back then Singapore cabin crew are 'retired' to non-flying positions at 30 years old. Could well be different now of course.

Advertisement