Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Bargains [Electricals/Home/Media]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭corks finest

legend99 wrote: »
    bromley52 wrote: »
    They were in Douglas last week.

Can I ask whereabouts?
    Same,,, bloody will be well gone by then he time I get there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Canon pixma mg3650 printer €15 tesco liffey valley - 8 pcs left

Seen these in Quish's Supervalue Ballincollig known locally as The L&N for €30 good few of them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Lindam blue soft folding bed rail €9.75 at Tesco Longwalk Dundalk(x2 left 6pm)

42354089_2108116579221967_7019941741130153984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a714f98fa2dc2566e5f3a3df5b5ce5ab&oe=5C31F8DE

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭beardo81

Lindam blue soft folding bed rail €9.75 at Tesco Longwalk Dundalk(x2 left 6pm)

42354089_2108116579221967_7019941741130153984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a714f98fa2dc2566e5f3a3df5b5ce5ab&oe=5C31F8DE
    Picked up one of these in Tesco Drogheda this morning, they were on a trolley so not sure if taking them in or putting them out! Thanks op, good bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭beardo81

Xbox  One S has been reduced all week, not sure how long for. This is a good price I think? Seems closer to 250+ on Amazon UK461912.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

Two weeks since the last bargain on this thread ...Sony Bluetooth Speaker in White or Blue €18.06
    The black version is still €69
    Tesco Xtra Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Half price toy sale starts today, includes some Lego, (selected toys only)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Nenagh - selection of phone accessories upto 75% off

just to add, this included OtterBox covers for samsung/apple phones for €8.74 - these are normally €35

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭septictank

Dec4 wrote: »
    Two weeks since the last bargain on this thread ...Sony Bluetooth Speaker in White or Blue €18.06
    Tesco Xtra Naas.

Any one see these in the Dublin area?
    Cleaned out in Clearwater and Cabra.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 460 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Tesco Xtra Naas.

Have many left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭degsie

Two weeks since the last bargain on this thread ....

You know they stopped taking other stores vouchers, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭brophs

In what might be a first for boards, I’m going to post a bargain alert and request for exactly the same item...

I was in Tesco Douglas earlier in the week and passed by a Fellowes Paper shredder that was reduced to, from memory, something like €13.39. Sod’s law, a few days later and my own shredder has given up the ghost, and the one in Douglas has gone, so if anyone sees a shredder reduced, please chuck it up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Booms

I believe there's one for sale in Sotheby's.

It could be a mite expensive, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭long_b

Booms wrote: »

Bravo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Booms wrote: »

That yolk packed it in half way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭degsie

brophs wrote: »
    In what might be a first for boards, I’m going to post a bargain alert and request for exactly the same item...

I was in Tesco Douglas earlier in the week and passed by a Fellowes Paper shredder that was reduced to, from memory, something like €13.39. Sod’s law, a few days later and my own shredder has given up the ghost, and the one in Douglas has gone, so if anyone sees a shredder reduced, please chuck it up here.

Here ya go, reduced in size AND price!
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Turtles-Shredder-Half-Shell-Heroes-Talking/dp/B00NFIQNSC/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Laptops reduced to silly prices again online

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

zell12 wrote: »

Any of them decent enough for internet browsing and kids playing games on?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,781 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

tells me no laptops when I serch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭zell12

:confused:
    Login and it should allow you to buy. Be prepared to be told later that they are all gone/mistake/unavailable
    5Hgh2Fl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

Just ordered 3 for collection tomorrow, let’s see what happens :))

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tomslick

:confused:
    Login and it should allow you to buy. Be prepared to be told later that they are all gone/mistake/unavailable
    5Hgh2Fl.jpg
    I've put in an order too, just to see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Gatoh

122.78 looked nice price for the laptop so ordered one too.

Just noticed text under the confirmed order :
    *Why might the guide price be different to my final bill? 
    The guide price is based on today's prices instore. However as we shop for your order on the day you want it delivered, just as though you were shopping yourself, some of the prices may have changed.
    Also your final bill can vary because: 
    1. The guide price uses an estimated weight for weighed items like grapes and cheese. But what you pay will use the exact weight. 
    2. If we have to substitute any item you'll be charged the price for the substitute instead.
    Kind Regards, 
    Tesco.ie
     Let's hope now they wont adjust my final bill like 499 or so prior the delivery  :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭long_b

sugarman wrote: »
    Wouldnt waste my time, theyre all junk anyway.

What's so bad about these specs (assuming same model)?

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭chonix

long_b wrote: »
    What's so bad about these specs (assuming same model)?
    4GB of ram nowadays with fully fledged Windows 10, even if it's SSD, let's say you want to open 2 tabs with news sites, the computer will feel slow. Those specs are from year 2012, and for that price, it's not a bargain per se

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

chonix wrote: »
    4GB of ram nowadays with fully fledged Windows 10, even if it's SSD, let's say you want to open 2 tabs with news sites, the computer will feel slow. Those specs are from year 2012, and for that price, it's not a bargain per se

Show me more of 100eur laptops like these:) it is not the best choice of laptops, although it definitely is cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Its a non issue anyway, as none of these will exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 noname123

Ordered the Fujitsu myself - if it comes, which I doubt it will, would be a good laptop for the parents I feel.

Not a chance they will honour it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭bromley52

chonix wrote: »

Iv a 2009 laptop with a SSD running Win7 and it is very responsive. So if Win10 is slow just install 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tomslick

Just got the "not in stock" call.

Advertisement