Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

free demo on vision-net.ie

• 17-05-2004 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Seeing as they're spamming me I figure I might as well pass along the freebie (appears to be some sort of company search service)
    =========================================
    You can now try www.Vision-net.ie for yourself - Absolutely Free!

Pick any company you do business with and in seconds on Vision-net.ie you'll see ...

How long they're in business,
    Who their directors are,
    What other companies they're associated with,
    Any mortgages and charges they've registered,
    If their company is tagged for Strike Off,
    Their latest Annual Return filed with the CRO ,
    Their latest Audited Accounts,
    And lots more.
    ... It's extremely straightforward and will give you a powerful insight into the accounts of any Irish or UK company.
    Simply call Teresa, Caroline or Rachel today on Tel: 01 664 1111 ...and they'll give you a demo username and password, Absolutely Free!

This offer is only available until Friday the 21st of May 2004.

www.Vision-net.ie
    ==================================================

Advertisement