Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Liquidation Auction (Today)

• 16-05-2004 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Starting at 1 ,2nd one starts 5.

Sells all kinds of stuff mainly electronics.
    Red Cow exhibition centre 1 and 5.

kdjac

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is that one of them auctions that spout prices exVAT and excluding auctioneer fees? I've been at one and though there are a few bargains, some of it ends up a total rip off, especially when the seller doens't know what he's selling and saying they do things that they blatantly dont.

The one I was at, had the seller selling a DVD/VCR combi (worked out at €300) and saying it was possible to transfer from VHS to DVD, etc. I asked to get a look at the unit and it was a bog standard VHS recorder, DVD player combo. Obviously, people bought them though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yah prolly same one i went with a mate he was looking for a TFT which never appeared for sale (trade bought it along with the Ps2s seemingly)

Its a good show i reccoment it to anyone looking for some light entertainment with bad actors.
    They in City West Hotel next week C and M Direct (carlow company) the floorstaff mysteriously know the final price beofre the other floor staff even raise the bid to that level, nice setup few gullible people bought expensive crap.

Over all 1 Star good plot weakly acted tho.

kdjac

Advertisement