Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sony Wh-XB900N Extra Bass Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, Up To 30 Hours Batter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Ah FFS.

Was hoping to hold off until at least tomorrow, but so far today, using the Alexa discounts I've ordered....
    Firestick Pro
    Echo Input
    Echo Show 5 (Black)
    Echo Show 5 (White)

Now these!

And I've a reminder for midnight tonight to check Amazon black Friday!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

source.gif

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Argh, Im holding out for a better price on the sony wh-1000xm3. These are a great price, but the noise cancelling is meant to be quite poor in comparison!

antodeco wrote: »
    Argh, Im holding out for a better price on the sony wh-1000xm3. These are a great price, but the noise cancelling is meant to be quite poor in comparison!

They're literally half the price though.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Soarer wrote: »
    They're literally half the price though.

Yeah but so is Ryanair on a lot of flights, but if I want to go to CDG and I dont want to fly into Beauvais! :D:D :pac:

I know what you mean, but its literally the ANC that I would be buying them for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

They are 230 in UK airports which is a good 20 quid lower than the lowest I've seen them on Amazon. I'd be expecting that price on BF at least.

https://shop.gatwickairport.com/shop/dixons-travel/headphones/247764-sony-wh-1000xm3-wireless-bluetooth-noise-cancelling-headphones/

• Advertisement

Yeah but so is Ryanair on a lot of flights, but if I want to go to CDG and I dont want to fly into Beauvais! :D:D :pac:

I know what you mean, but its literally the ANC that I would be buying them for

Fairy nuff.

Blue are back up to £200.
    Black still at £130.

Already did Chief.

And to be fair, nobody's bickering.

Mad not to throw in the order today and see what happens with the better ones tomorrow.

Just noticed something.

Place orders with Revolut, but with no money on the card.
    Order gets accepted.
    Payment is declined, but you've 5 days to update payment details before the order is cancelled.
    So you can order in haste, and take your time deciding what you want to keep before topping up and paying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Would these be better than the Bose QC35 2s ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Soarer wrote: »
    Just noticed something.

Place orders with Revolut, but with no money on the card.
    Order gets accepted.
    Payment is declined, but you've 5 days to update payment details before the order is cancelled.
    So you can order in haste, and take your time deciding what you want to keep before topping up and paying.

Or just freeze your card, I often do this on Amazon whilst making my mind up
    zweton wrote: »
    Would these be better than the Bose QC35 2s ?

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Looks like back up in price now.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Yes the discount is only 14% now
    It was reduced to 129 all day

Glad I ordered now.

Have to be worth £130.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i'm old fashioned when it comes to headphones

whats so special about these noise cancelling yokes, convince me to fork out

fryup wrote: »
    i'm old fashioned when it comes to headphones

Don’t fork out now, they’re back up to full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

The black ones are still showing for £129 it seems. Blue ones more expensive.

Both colours are back down in price now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

fryup wrote: »

It is handy for commuting/office where if you want to block out noise without pumping the volume. Dunno about these ones but good ones should cut the volume of the background similar to ear plugs. Some also have an ambient mode which basically makes the headphones "transparent" so you can hear outside if you want (handy for talking to people without taking them off).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

€150 in Argos so same price now as the £129 Amazon price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Skerries wrote: »

Damn, Sterling's after coming back a bit hasn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Skerries wrote: »

Actually a couple of Euro cheaper in Argos by the time you add on the VAT increase and you get them immediately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

there's a used like new pair on Amazon.de that's eligible for the amazon warehouse 20% discount, so €107 (+€9 delivery)

Advertisement