Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vintage turntable

Options
  • 26-05-2020 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭

Can anyone direct me to a good source for a quality vintage turntable thorens etc , thinking of hooking up to modern amp & speakers. I've looked at adverts etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Can anyone direct me to a good source for a quality vintage turntable thorens etc , thinking of hooking up to modern amp & speakers. I've looked at adverts etc

Got my TD 160 on Adverts, theres about 5 other Thorens on their, I love mine but you have to be willing to adjust them quite a bit to get the best out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Got my TD 160 on Adverts, theres about 5 other Thorens on their, I love mine but you have to be willing to adjust them quite a bit to get the best out of them.

Thanks, I'd forgotten I posted this! I got a restored 80's rega planar 3 from Noel Cloney, I had a new one back in the 80s so that was excellent. I was actively looking at thorens tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

The one you commented on on adverts is a beauty TBF, if it had been available when I was searching I'd have bought.

Advertisement