Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campsites, Covid and Tents.

• 09-07-2020 3:20pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So....a bit of campsite / car camping with 'er indoors to get me off the mark.

Seems like a lot of "tent" campsites are not taking tents for the rest of the year.
    However, I got into one this Saturday for the night :pac::pac:

Looking forward to it now after all the drought then rain then.....

New DD tarp is going up also. :pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Ooo.....tarp works a treat for whatever weather. Game changer for car camping ;)

7gmxeOEl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Daisy Flame

Tarp looks super handy. Where did you get a spot? Also having trouble finding anywhere open to tents at the moment.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Check out the FB group; camping with kids in Ireland, lots of discussion as to where is taking tents in 2020 and reviews of COVID19 restrictions onsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Nice hilleberg, the dd tarps are deadly I have both types and the light one packs up nice and small.

Advertisement