Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Carioco wrote: »
    As someone who used to drink with him many years ago this feels weird.

I knew what he was capable of and it didn't shock me about Drogheda because you could sense he was pure pyscho.

At the same time don't forget he was the only guy fighting Mr. Flashy the guy who literally murdered a couple's sons then made his mother and father listen to their daughter in laws gang rape on the phone before the couple disappeared forever

I guess Mr. Flashy's gang will be running wild now.

Scary. Never heard this before

• Registered Users Posts: 30,176 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

dd973 wrote: »
    If these reports are true it just shows what a literally dead end business the whole thing is.

I do think they might get off on the buzz on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Shows you don’t crew with people in the North, they done the job without even thinking about it while the lads down South didn’t have the balls to do it due to fear. He wasn’t smart enough to realise he was in a very different part of the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WobbyWalrus

I knew what he was capable of and it didn't shock me about Drogheda because you could sense he was pure pyscho.

At the same time don't forget he was the only guy fighting Mr. Flashy the guy who literally murdered a couple's son then made his mother and father listen to their daughter in laws gang rape on the phone before the couple disappeared forever

Jesus.. I didn't know about all of this. Was it mentioned in the prev. thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

At the same time don't forget he was the only guy fighting Mr. Flashy the guy who literally murdered a couple's son then made his mother and father listen to their daughter in laws gang rape on the phone before the couple disappeared forever

For how long ! !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Edit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭Jeff2

That wasn't Flashy literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Seconded

Yeah, very weird that although this is vile evil humans we are talking about,we kinda picked out favourites and felt some sort of loss when they went

• Registered Users Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Shows you don’t crew with people in the North, they done the job without even thinking about it while the lads down South didn’t have the balls to do it due to fear. He wasn’t smart enough to realise he was in a very different part of the island.

Michael Barr?

sexmag wrote: »
    Yeah, very weird that although this is vile evil humans we are talking about,we kinda picked out favourites and felt some sort of loss when they went

He was one of the greats. Long will he be remembered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Sonny LoSpecchio

Gutted... Robbie was one of the good guys,

The young lads these days are little scruffs in ****e looking clobber, least they had the fear of him! What now?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 The enlightened one

Don't for one moment think that this was a spur of the moment thing or a hit gone wrong. This stinks of set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭irishproduce

What? Someone made the Maughan guys parents listen to rape.of the Latvian woman? Animals, absolute animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

The young lads these days are little scruffs in ****e looking clobber, least they had the fear of him! What now?

How possibly could you consider him one of the good guys if it’s true about what he did ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WobbyWalrus

What? Someone made the Maughan guys parents listen to rape.of the Latvian woman? Animals, absolute animals.

I haven't heard this anywhere else? I'd like to know where you're getting this info?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Anon165

Don't for one moment think that this was a spur of the moment thing or a hit gone wrong. This stinks of set up.

Yep. Probably setup from the beginning by whoever sent him to do the job of collecting.

I'm guessing they sent him up there then tipped the guy off, knowing he had a gun. They killed two birds with one stone, if either RL or the other guy gets killed then bonus, then just write off debt.

Anon165 wrote: »
    Thought I'd post this after reading up on the gang world in Ireland during the time the kid was brutally killed a few weeks ago.

I felt a bit deflated when I heard this, that can't be a good sign, even though RL was a brutal thug people like him seem to command a sense of admiration.

I was never a fan of a certain section of the traveller community, maybe it's just a small section of them but they can be like medieval bandits with no regard for human life causing mayhem wherever they go.

RL seemed to be the only one who'd stand up to them. Maybe he was a person void of any humanity that targeted anyone in his way though, not particularly against travellers. I'm talking about how he took on CP and his extensive group.

Does anybody know the back story to RL, why he became the way he did, was he sexually abused as a kid, did prison at a young age corrupt him beyond repair?

Are there other potential RL's out there or was he at the top of his game, nobody could be that ruthless etc?

I have to say Ireland comes across as a wild place, almost medieval at times as I said, a glimpse into the past(and current) feudal systems.

He was a straight shooter and people respected and feared him for it. You don’t go up against the provos tho peace or no peace. This was a bridge too far for the madman!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

One down
    3 more to go then justice will be done
    Hopefully the rest will go screaming like they done with the child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

The story doesn't add up at the moment.

Collected cash the other day will be back for more today. Knocks on door Addy blasts him in the head, the other 3 ran into the house and Addy skips out the back. Was the dark car the one the 3 were arrested in or were they arrested in the house.

YLZ 7052
    ✗ Untaxed
    Tax due:
    31 January 2020

Date of last V5C (logbook) issued
    21 January 2020

Looks like the car was put aside since end of January.

Was the collect cash job put on, to facilitate the taking him out, by c someone or group down here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The absolute gob****es praising rl here now
    Scumbags giving props to scumbags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,503 ✭✭✭baldbear

He's up there now with mother Theresa smiling down now. Was it 3 people he killed and one was a mate and he went to his mother's house after and had a cup of tea?

The good die young i suppose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Your confusing two different crime bosses. And no phone call of that type was made that is incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭Jeff2

One at the three arrested was a juvenile that was with Robbie Lawlor.

No different to the lad Keith that was killed and would not likely be doing any good in their future.

baldbear wrote: »
    He's up there now with mother Theresa smiling down now. Was it 3 people he killed and one was a mate and he went to his mother's house after and had a cup of tea?

The good die young i suppose.

Killed more than 3 and more than one of his mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

The story doesn't add up at the moment.

Collected cash the other day will be back for more today. Knocks on door Addy blasts him in the head, the other 3 ran into the house and Addy skips out the back. Was the dark car the one the 3 were arrested in or were they arrested in the house.

YLZ 7052
    ✗ Untaxed
    Tax due:
    31 January 2020

Date of last V5C (logbook) issued
    21 January 2020

Looks like the car was put aside since end of January.

Was the collect cash job put on, to facilitate the taking him out, by c someone or group down here?

Breaking twitter/WhatsApp news.

It's going around it was all a set up to kill lawlor, big pay day from Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Fantomas9mm

Dow anybody know much about Robbie Lawler’s life away from alleged crime .

What did he work at in terms of legit jobs previous ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

https://m.herald.ie/news/missing-ana-in-desperate-phone-call-for-help-on-day-she-and-willie-disappeared-31268184.html

Nothing about a rape. But they dug up his brothers body from his grave. Crazy.

He's bang on

Hes not. There was no phone call of a rape made. FACT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Spoke to Robbie before in prison, he was saying how people get caught doing hits by planning them etc going to the targets multiple times before the hits. He said the reason he's never went down for a hit is because he acted on them straight away, no messing around planning this, that and the next. Always seemed like a calm bloke in person and was actually quite funny. He had a serious pedigree as a hitman, no wonder all them kids are celebrating on the YouTube video. Literally fearing for their lives until earlier. I'm not condoning what he's done in the past but R.I.P. because the only runs in I had with him he was actually sound to have a chat with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Thesiger

Dow anybody know much about Robbie Lawler’s life away from alleged crime .

What did he work at in terms of legit jobs previous ?

To judge from his Instagram he enjoyed traveling around Europe, cycling, boating, spending time with the kids, and engaging in random charitable acts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement