Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tascam DR-05 Question

• 10-06-2019 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,963 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a query I was hoping someone more acquainted with how these audio recorders work more than I might be able to help me with. I'm not using the DR-05 for music but rather it's being used to monitor a noise disturbance. The issue I'm having is that when a disturbance is recorded the audio is very distorted because preceding the noise it had been quiet and it's struggling to cope with the transition.
    I'm sure there's some setting I can use to address this but my knowledge of it and what it can do is extremely limited.

Can anyone help?

Advertisement