Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Regular Season/Playoff Chat 2018-2019

• 21-11-2018 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Be great to have some conversations going about the hockey season!

Recent events! Mainly Coach related.

- Ken Hitchcock to Edmonton after Todd McClellan was sacked
    - Joel Quenneville sacked
    - John Stevens sacked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I'm really happy with the Islanders season so far. Waiting for it to turn to **** though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,238 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Was at the Bruins match tonight with the Islanders. Really enjoyed the sport in person - love the pace of it.

Sadly - like the other American sports, the sheer amount of stoppages in it kill it

That Ducks v Caps comeback was insane

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

many people keeping up with things this year? playoffs are wide open...

I am all in for an islanders-maple leafs conference final, it would be the best thing ever...

might be the most wide open or even bracket in years imo...

vegas are looking good for back to back finals appearances, stone has been unbelievable for them

scottmcb04 wrote: »
    many people keeping up with things this year? playoffs are wide open...

I am all in for an islanders-maple leafs conference final, it would be the best thing ever...

might be the most wide open or even bracket in years imo...

vegas are looking good for back to back finals appearances, stone has been unbelievable for them

I'd also love an Islanders vs Toronto east final :D Don't mind who's in once the Islanders are in there. Hurricanes look like they might over come the Caps. And the Regular Season champions got swept. Love the NHL.

• Advertisement

I'm so pissed that I didn't stay up for the SJS v VGK game

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

it was nuts! one of the craziest games ive ever seen!

Advertisement