Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever ever seen sex pests in your place of work?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

mariaalice wrote: »
    I tell people I work with both male and female they look well or compliment them on nice clothes it is meant as a compliment.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the occasional compliment by men of women or vice versa and I'd hate to live in a world where an occasional non sexual compliment is viewed negatively. I could be wrong but I think most women appreciate compliments so long as there isn't a sexual overture to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

dudara wrote: »
    He is a serial re-reg who often posts PUA type material, and monologues about chore sex, dead relationships, the unnaturalness of monogamy and the agricultural revolution.

You just wrote his tinder profile

Advertisement