Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rifle stand

Options
  • 16-06-2019 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭

Hi folks looking for a bit of info about rifle stands or racks. I have a good few RIFs and airsoft guns. I have been looking for some storage options. Preferably something that does not involve me using my non existent DIY skills.
    If anyone has anything for sale I would be interested or if you could point me I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

You looking for a rack that they can be displayed on? Like this:

newverticalrack.jpg

Or this:

wooden-gun-racks-rack-share-with-drawer-simple-design.jpg

If so you might be out of luck on this forum. All our guns have to be kept under lock and key at all times, when not in use. So we don't have the option for display stands or racks hence the selling of them would be few and far between.

Now that is not to say they cannot be found, but if it were a safe you were looking for you'd get some replies.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

The top one. Ok I see what you’re saying. Makes absolute sense. I was wondering how there was nothing showing up on DoneDeal and that. Thanks for the reply

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

If you really want one there are craftsmen out there that could whip something up for you. It's not complicated and while you said your DIY skills need some honing, it wouldn't be a big task to try your hand at it yourself.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Cass wrote: »
    If you really want one there are craftsmen out there that could whip something up for you. It's not complicated and while you said your DIY skills need some honing, it wouldn't be a big task to try your hand at it yourself.

I’ll more than likely be heading down that road alright. Cheers!

Advertisement