Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invitation to apply for IEC visa

• 21-02-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi, I recently tried to apply for the IEC visa and was told I would be invited to apply. This was over 3 weeks ago and I am yet to receive anything. A couple of my mates all received invitations within a few days and even a couple of hours. Would I be better off to withdraw my application and reapply? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Munster46 wrote: »
    Hi, I recently tried to apply for the IEC visa and was told I would be invited to apply. This was over 3 weeks ago and I am yet to receive anything. A couple of my mates all received invitations within a few days and even a couple of hours. Would I be better off to withdraw my application and reapply? Thanks

Hi, just wondering how you got on Munster46, I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't got an invitation to apply yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

miss-p wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering how you got on Munster46, I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't got an invitation to apply yet either
    Hi, it’s been over 5 weeks now for me and I still haven’t been invited. I read on the website that they aren’t planning on sending out many invites in March and then they planning on upping the amount they send out in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Munster46

miss-p wrote: »

I got invited myself on Monday. Best of luck and hope you get invited soon

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭miss-p

Munster46 wrote: »
    I got invited myself on Monday. Best of luck and hope you get invited soon

I got mine too. Best of luck yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

just got mine this week. had to wait 5 weeks from the biometrics to getting approved. cant wait to get out there

• Advertisement
Advertisement