Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Electric Picnic 2016 to Dublin

• 22-08-2016 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know of a bus service doing one-way tickets from Electric Picnic to Dublin on the Sunday (4th September)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bhoy29

Yes you can get them in the day from Bus Eireann

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kirstennb

bhoy29 wrote: »
    Yes you can get them in the day from Bus Eireann

Ah, cool! So you just cannot pre-book those?

for singles just turn up on the day at custom house quay.
    for returns they can be booked online from ticketmasterunder electric
    picnic. have fun.

for singles just turn up on the day at custom house quay.
    for returns they can be booked online from ticketmasterunder electric
    picnic. have fun.

I meant single journey from Stradbally back to Dublin at the end? I have a lift to the festival, but no lift home.

yes it's the same deal, they will have a ticket bus there to buy singles
    coming back also !

• Advertisement

yes it's the same deal, they will have a ticket bus there to buy singles
    coming back also !

Thank you for the information :) extremely helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davew121

Hows it going can anyone advise on the situation with the campervan pass my wife booked a campervan pass as a surprise but we are taking a caravan and not a campervan would this be a big issue??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

davew121 wrote: »
    Hows it going can anyone advise on the situation with the campervan pass my wife booked a campervan pass as a surprise but we are taking a caravan and not a campervan would this be a big issue??
    You should be fine once it is a proper caravan and not something thrown together for the event.

http://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/campervan-caravan-terms-and-conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davew121

thanks for that mate

Advertisement