Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Attracta Harron Tragedy: Condolence's.

• 06-04-2004 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Attracta Harron Tragedy. Condolence's
    http://www.rte.ie/news2/2004/0406/harron.html

The shocking news of the discovery yesterday. Of the late Mrs Attracta Harron's body. Will I pray help too bring closure, to the interminable suffering of her Husband Michael and her children, and immediate family. All her relations and friends. Since her tragic disappearance last December.

Many of us are aware of her Brother-in-law, Mr Martin Harran's close connections with Boards.ie and the IrelandOffline campaign. I sincerely feel our sympathy and Prayers at this time, may help to bring succour to Attracta's grieving husband Michael and her children and immediate Family, and all her Relations. Along with her neighbours and wide circle of friends in the closely knit Strabane, Sion Mills and Lifford community as a whole.

May she now rest in peace. .

Paddy McLean,
    Ballybofey, County Donegal.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I have edited your post and put a link to rte news in relation to your topic, while i understand the sensitive nature of the issue, and your wish to give your condolences, I would ask that you supply a link for any news stories In future.

Flogen

Advertisement