Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PDC Q-School 2021 - Feb 8th - 17th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Unterbunchner out as well, was expecting him to do well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

Nico Kurz gone as well. Lost against German throwers in the past 3 days so far

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

This is an excellent site. It gives 'in running' rankings.

https://www.dartsrankings.com/

Gordon Mathers in with a shout of getting a card. Wouldn't of thought that after his recent world championship appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

A lot of players I've never heard of getting cards.

Matt Campbell draws Lorenzo Pronk first game, not optimistic about his chances.

Barney has on paper an easy board with Van De Pas only notable name

Kist, Kurz and Luc Peters all drawn on same board

Robert thornton out first round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Barney's back on tour, beat Benito van de pass. He's been playing better at q school than he has in his last 2 years on tour, 180s per leg and checkout percentage excellent

I'm delighted he's back. Darts needs characters like Barney. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. He'll have to play the full tour to move up the rankings.

Queen of the Palace Sherrock finishes on 0pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭celt262

McGuirk only Irish player left in it today he beat Heneghan 6-4 in L128 just now.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    I'm delighted he's back. Darts needs characters like Barney. Will be interesting to see how he gets on. He'll have to play the full tour to move up the rankings.

me too , i reckon he's only back because of the collapse of the exhibition circuit which is fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Gavin Carlin lost out in the last 64 and will miss out on a tour card. A victory in that match would have secured him a card.

Shane McGuirk still going and he is into the last 16. He needs to probably get to a least the last 4.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDC/status/1362052454767034373?s=20

Zoran Lerchbacher regains his place on the PDC tour after a one-year absence from the circuit.

Couple of players making late charges for tour cards but will probably need to win outright. Baggish, Jim Williams and Mark Dudbridge

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Couple of players making late charges for tour cards but will probably need to win outright. Baggish, Jim Williams and Mark Dudbridge

Scott Mitchell too. Playing very well so far today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭VillaMad

Shane McGuirk survives match darts to beat Liam Meek 6-5 and stay in the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭celt262

VillaMad wrote: »
    Shane McGuirk survives match darts to beat Liam Meek 6-5 and stay in the hunt.

Out to Danny Baggish had at least 1 dart to win.

• Advertisement

Scott Mitchell has won a card.

Shane McGuirk just lost to Danny Baggish so missed out, It game was 5-5 with both players having 70 left. McGuirk went first but failed to take it out then Baggish took it out in 3 darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Kingp35 wrote: »

Shows you just how much of an achievement it was for Lisa Ashton to win a tour card.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

Absolute clutch stuff from Mitchell and Baggish. Baggish has his card with anything better than a 6-2 loss in the final as far as I can tell. Amazing to have done it on the last day in the pre-Q school and again in the final Q school.

Absolute clutch stuff from Mitchell and Baggish. Baggish has his card with anything better than a 6-2 loss in the final as far as I can tell. Amazing to have done it on the last day in the pre-Q school and again in the final Q school.

Amazing run from Baggish, proper never say die attitude. It seems to be mentioned online that he just needs to win 1 leg and he's guaranteed as Gilding or Mitchell will drop off the OOM

Wonder if Baggish is aware he just needs to win a certain number of legs instead of the final itself

Baggish wins the leg he needs and has a tour card. Wonder what his odds were at the start of today to get a card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Ya,fair play to Baggish
    Good stuff from Mitchell too
    Biggest disappointment for me was Jim Williams - seems to be the only one of the UK based top level BDO players that hasn;t made it to the PDC in the last 2 years
    On the Euro qualifiers, -the Rodriguez bros both finished just outside the qualifying places
    And Benito vd Pas, his form has dramatically deserted him in the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 37,710 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Even after winning the tour card it will be a long way back for RVB

Sky will go to town if he has a good run

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Delighted for Baggish

I honestly can't see Sherrock ever getting a tour card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Have absolutely zero interest in Barney returning. I may be swayed a bit if he comes back with a bit of enthusiasm and quits the head shaking.

Advertisement