Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2021 Premier League

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Jose de S hits an 9 darter against the Asp

TbL

Really enjoyed that Aspinal/DeSousa game.

Had it all, Aspinal did brilliantly to get a point

TbL

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Duzza battered again with another average in the 80s. Sad state of affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Kingp35 wrote: »

wheres justin now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

I don't think anyone has ever finished with 0 points but it's looking very likely

• Advertisement

Aspinal is tenacious and hard to kill off another decent point against MvG

TbL

Is Russ B losing his voice not put his usual effort into the ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!

TbL

glen durrant reminds me of liverpool,2 of the worse defending champions ever..................................

Durrant was throwing ok in the first 3 legs then lost it as soon Wade broke his throw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Is Russ B losing his voice not put his usual effort into the ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!

TbL

Mark of respect for the dead old racist apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Was no pyro for the walkouts either haha

D.Q wrote: »
    Mark of respect for the dead old racist apparently

You’re joking????

TbL

D.Q wrote: »
    Was no pyro for the walkouts either haha

No dancing girls either, he’d have enjoyed them...:)

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Watching the Durrant MvG game tonight, probably the worst I've ever seen MvG play, averaged only 87. Still beat Durrant comfortably though.

Probably best for duzza to be eliminated in a few weeks time, can't see him picking up a single point. The way he's playing I wonder if he'll ever come back from this. I think it's that bad. Sad to see.

this premier lge campaign is horribe,premier lge dart in a whole is scutter...............................

Fixtures tonight:

Glen Durrant vs Jose de Sousa

Rob Cross vs Dimitri Van den Bergh

Nathan Aspinall vs Jonny Clayton

Peter Wright vs James Wade

Michael van Gerwen vs Gary Anderson

Agree with Bassy, getting hard to watch this without the crowd and the same players playing each other. I'm more looking forward to the tour events this weekend

Was hoping Durrant would get a point there

Dillonb3 wrote: »
    Was hoping Durrant would get a point there

#metoo

Two many 5’s and 1’s again

TbL

That bloody DvdB proxy dance really annoys me!

TbL

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

bassy wrote: »
    this premier lge campaign is horribe,premier lge dart in a whole is scutter...............................

I haven't watched a single match, I just check the results after. I've very limited interest.

• Advertisement

I haven't watched a single match, I just check the results after. I've very limited interest.

I never watched it before lockdowns but I’m watching now as there’s not much else to do...

I’m also watching some of the online live league and there’s been some decent games.

Richie Burnetts mad throw seems to have settled down a bit, must be auld age as he’s not launching himself off the ground as much :)

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Who is that commentating with Webster? Sounds like the Sky boxing guy? He's annoying me so far, but maybe he will grow on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Who is that commentating with Webster? Sounds like the Sky boxing guy? He's annoying me so far, but maybe he will grow on me.

That's him alright, Adam Smith is his name I think, he did a bit of commentary at the worlds too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭munster87

Durrant would only barely win the BDO worlds the way he’s playing of late

munster87 wrote: »
    Durrant would only barely win the BDO worlds the way he’s playing of late

he would,nt on this form or lack of i should say.must be hard for him in fairness after last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,647 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

he would,nt on this form or lack of i should say.must be hard for him in fairness after last year.

You'd feel really bad watching him struggling here. Completely off his game

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    You'd feel really bad watching him struggling here. Completely off his game

aye must be very tough,hit a lot of wayward darts as in single 1,s 5,s
    just goes to show how difficult darts can be even for pros,takes special players to maintain good form over long yrs and still be up there like ando wade etc

Wade very impressive the last few nights

TbL

Wade very impressive the last few nights

TbL

always gritty and has been for years,he is a long time at the top end of darts and still a difficult player to play.you have to earn it to get a result v him.

compare lewis who would of came on the scene around the same time as wade,and compare the 2 now to where each are,no contest.

• Advertisement

always gritty and has been for years,he is a long time at the top end of darts and still a difficult player to play.you have to earn it to get a result v him.

compare lewis who would of came on the scene around the same time as wade,and compare the 2 now to where each are,no contest.

Seems to have improved his scoring lately too.

If you’d to pick a man to hit a double to save your life it’d be Wade for me!

TbL

Advertisement