Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandanavia 2021

• 05-05-2020 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Im considering a ski trip to scandanavia for next year as id like to see the Northern Lights.

I was considering Ruka, Finland, crystal do a full package here from the UK.

I am also considering sweden if anyone has a recommendation as i cant find any packages from here or the UK.

Looking for somewhere with good bars etc.

Also, does anyone know if Crystal ski do a summer sale

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Bloody Nipples

I booked in August last year, didn't go with crystal but looked at what they were offering. The various companies were offering 'early bird' offers but they were token enough, €50 pp off or savings on gear rental etc.

If you're looking for a deal you're better off waiting until closer to the date when they're trying to fill places. That said the 20/21 ski season is a total unknown.

Advertisement