Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waiting times

Options
  • 08-08-2020 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a question regarding waiting time on a new insurance policy. My wife and I recently joined Irish life ( May 2020) and decided to go for the benefit plan as it seems to have a good enough range of hospitals including 1 high tech hospital.

With insurance companies having so much small print I said I would ask the good folk here about waiting times.

Before I took out the policy I wanted to ensure we did not have to serve a waiting period and to be fair I received a mail from corn Market with the waiting time waived. It was a chain email sent from corn Market to Irish life and back to me. The decision was made by an Irish life employee waive all waiting times.

My question is are we now fully insured for any conditions that may arise within the first 26 weeks? It may be a straight forward yes but I am always dubious with insurance companies

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement