Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

miss you guys

• 09-02-2018 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

just a post by a newbie asking what people where listening to as an alternative

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Gaeilgeoir

just a post by a newbie asking what people where listening to as an alternative

Have to admit I mostly just listen to Off the Ball and Second Captains now but if I want decent music I go to Nova :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Usually 8radio at home. Nova sometimes has decent music, but the DJs make me want to drive the car off a cliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Nova is good but a tad repetitive

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mgfahy2019

Nova is decent when Marty Miller and Pat Courtney are on but play it very safe with staple classics and not very adventurous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mollser

Kerrang radio on tunein. Or krock from Utica upstate New York. Proper rock radio!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Any old phantom broadcasts out there?

Or even a playlist or two and I'll throw em into Spotify, I'd love some of the old phantom nights after the two Pete's. Circa 2000/2001

Would love the album archive as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Gaeilgeoir

lordgoat wrote: »
    Any old phantom broadcasts out there?

Or even a playlist or two and I'll throw em into Spotify, I'd love some of the old phantom nights after the two Pete's. Circa 2000/2001

Would love the album archive as well.

I've just got bits and pieces from the Two Pete's along with some other random broadcasts from times they were going off air. All on tape though!

Advertisement