Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

didn't receive my packet, don't know what to do.

Options
  • 01-08-2020 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

bought airpods off facebook marketplace, paid the seller via paypal and he sent me a receipt with all the transactions. he apparently posted them out on the 20th of july and it's now the 1st of august and i still haven't received them. rang an post and they said there's nothing under my address, and he apparently rang up an post and said there was no package with my address. i never got a "sorry we missed your delivery" so he either didn't post them after all or the packet is STILL being sent. which i doubt. or maybe it's in the depot and i've to go get it. i have no idea what to do now, i spent a good bit and i don't want the money to go to waste. he keeps saying he did actually post them, but idk tbh. like it shouldn't take THIS long.

this is also WITHIN dublin, so it's even more weird how it's taking so long to get to my place.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Posted already in consumer issues. Don't post across multiple forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement