Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Professional Diploma Data Analytics - UCD

• 29-06-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All

I am looking for information on the diploma content. I already have a MSc in HR and I really don't have the time or money to complete another masters. I am hoping to branch out in HR data analytics but I am worried the year may not cover enough.

Has anyone completed just the year and have feedback?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 P60

Hi,

Does anyone have feedback on the UCD Data Analytics Diploma or MSc? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Evil_g

Bump. I too would be interested in any feedback people might have in this course.

Advertisement