Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp Your Society/Club - The One And Only Thread!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Clubs and Socs day is tomorrow so I thought I would create a thread for Maynoothians to discuss it! It starts at 10am in the Sports Hall and runs until 3pm.

Personally, I am involved with the establishment of a Social Democrats society at Maynooth and we will be out tomorrow. So if you are around and interested in learning more, come by our stand and getting chatting to us and sign-up! :)

We have a lot of events planned for the year ahead and are looking to get as many involved as possible!

Is the gaming society still running? Might have to check that out!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

Deukuma took my money and never contacted me again... sound

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

kragenmore wrote: »
    Deukuma took my money and never contacted me again... sound

I know it's a bit late to reply, but I just found them today on Facebook, they're now the "Maynooth University German Society". The Deukuma page is dead as a doornail.

Advertisement