Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz musicians Limerick

• 05-12-2014 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Looking to start up a jazz jam session in Limerick. Just to meet up on a weekly basis and play and have fun. I have a rehearsal space in town with a drum kit and PA and some other gear that we could use. So I'm looking for a drummer and a bassist for definite. After that maybe 1 or 2 more players of any lead instrument really.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭GuitarMusic

I play jazz guitar (or at least I try to ) and am in Limerick once in a while.

Did you manage to get the sessions going? If so I'll drop in one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 explosions hurt

Sorry I'm only replying to this now. Haven't been on here in a while. I'm tied up with other projects at the moment so this has gone on the back burner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ZHARM94

Hi I'm new to limerick and am a jazz singer, is this still avaliable? :)

Sharm ×

• Registered Users Posts: 30 explosions hurt

Hey. It is indeed. We’re on summer break at the moment but starting back in 2/3 weeks. We rehearse in my house on Monday evenings. Mobile number is 0851175175 if you wanna drop a text

Advertisement