Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one is the best WIT or LYIT for MS (International sudent)

• 21-03-2017 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all.
    I am an international student. I received an offer letter from LYIT in MS private cloud technology and also from Wateford institute of technology in Meng in electronic Engineering.  I am more interested in Private cloud technologies. but LYIT ranking is not good compare to WIT. Should I go ahead and LYIT? Can you please hep with that.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

What determines what is the best?
    Are 'Private Cloud Technologies' and 'Electronic Engineering' not two entirely different courses?
    Surely you go to the one runs the course you want to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TryllZ

saad5107 wrote: »
    Hi all.
    I am an international student. I received an offer letter from LYIT in MS private cloud technology and also from Wateford institute of technology in Meng in electronic Engineering. I am more interested in Private cloud technologies. but LYIT ranking is not good compare to WIT. Should I go ahead and LYIT? Can you please hep with that.

Hey @saad5107,

I also received offer from LYIT, just had a concern, Irish visa site says that the institution should offer learners protection and it should be mentioned in the offer letter but I received offer letter from LYIT which does not have learners protection, so how did you go about this..

Thanks..

Advertisement