Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

List of Irish and EU clothing websites

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

meeeeh wrote: »
    I have V10s for a bit more than two years now. They are still in great condition despite washing them in washing machine couple of times. They are not the most comfortable runner I have but none of the others remained in such a good condition after 2 years. There are no scratches on the leather and they kept their shape very well.

There could be issues with their quality control on some items but I find the ones I got are excellent quality.

I got them on Zalando but the likes of Arket and Stories also sell them. If you use a site you haven't used before you could get introductory discount if you still intend to buy them.

I was looking on a site called Seagreen, a boutique based in Dublin. They sell them but they are always out of stock of sizes. They have 10% off first order when you sign up to their website, but everytime I look they are out of stock!

Advertisement