Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please SSG 10 A1 verse TM VSR G SPEC

• 05-11-2020 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Apart from the delay in delivery of an SSG 10, these are more or less the same, although the VSRmay need to be upgraded a little out of the box to get the same performance. But the SSG comes with a 25yr warranty. And I dont intended on changing either of them, just upgrade.

Any comments or observations, which would be the best purchase?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Cough Cough:

- https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058088478

And personality, I'd opt for the TM as well because I'm not a fan of that fella :rolleyes:

However, everyone I know of is happy enough with their SSG's and it's up to yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Tm all the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭patdots1

Settled for a jg bar, with a few upgrades, excellent sight and a few other extras. Leaves me with €160 to upgrade it, if needs be.

Second hand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

patdots1 wrote: »
    Settled for a jg bar, with a few upgrades, excellent sight and a few other extras. Leaves me with €160 to upgrade it, if needs be.

Second hand

Saw that and could do a lot worse, the Bar 10's are usually solid :)

Advertisement