Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolford tights

• 26-10-2020 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What are the best barely there tights by wolford ?
    Hard to navigate their site when don't know which one looking for.
    Also same re black tights
    Which would be a good light black tight? And every day darker tight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

In case anyone was wondering about wolford tights. I wouldn't be that quick to purchase..
    Disappointed with them lathering extremely quick.
    Not worth the money.
    Will stick with m and s and Dunnes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

Wolford used to be brilliant unreal, i had 100 denier shiny black tights lasted 15 years they were 20 euro . bougth the same tights 2 years ago now 50 euro holes in heel & toes already. Best to go to Dunnes / Pennys at least they are cheap when they ladder its a small loss when 20 / 50 euro tights ladder its a big loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I don't think expensive tights last much longer than cheap ones. They just look and fit better.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

meeeeh wrote: »
    I don't think expensive tights last much longer than cheap ones. They just look and fit better.

@ meeeeh Ithink you are right.

Most of my tights are from M&S and Tesco and they do me fine. I have however bought nice tights in TK Max too but they never last no matter the brand.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

probably all made in the same factory !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MyAccount

As some of the other posters said I used to buy / wear Wolford but the quality / longevity definitely in my opinion dissimproved (is that a word?).

Some of the better M&S tights while not comparable to the Wolford in their heyday are good / nice on and for less than half the price, so less tears when the inevitable happens (albeit I am awkward / accident prone).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Maybe I didn't get right m&s tights before but they all seem to fit me badly. I usually pick up Oroblu, Omsa, Keune and similar mid range brands in independent shops and find them grand.

Advertisement