Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWC 1911 CO2 Mag Output Valve O-Ring specs?

• 27-07-2020 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

One of my KWC 1911 CO2 mags needs a new output valve o-ring.
    I don't need a new valve and I'd like to have a few spare o-rings.

Does anybody know the specs of this o-ring so that I can source a few? Searching for KWC specifially is a limiting factor it seems.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Interested in answers to this, too, so I'm really just asking the question to bump the topic:

Is there anything special about these particular O rings, or are they just laike the ones that hardware shops have in different sizes in their thousands?

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Yeah, it'd be great to know the dimensions & material so that we could find alternatives in stores unrelated to airsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

xboxdad wrote: »
    Yeah, it'd be great to know the dimensions & material so that we could find alternatives in stores unrelated to airsoft.

Take one out and bring it to a shop to compare sizes? Get a few in different materials (if they come in different materials) and see what works best? They're dirt cheap, as far as I remember. Smaller stores will literally have them loose in boxes for you to examine.

Reckon when my seals go, I'll try that.

Take one out and bring it to a shop to compare sizes? Get a few in different materials (if they come in different materials) and see what works best? They're dirt cheap, as far as I remember. Smaller stores will literally have them loose in boxes for you to examine.

Reckon when my seals go, I'll try that.

Yeah, I really would like to do that. ...but I only have one working magazine ATM and I don't dare to take it apart while it's still working. Such a dodgy piece of design...

• Registered Users Posts: 34,352 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Did you have any luck with this in the end?

One of my magazines (fairly new too) refuses to hold CO2, just spews it all out the exhaust.

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    Did you have any luck with this in the end?

One of my magazines (fairly new too) refuses to hold CO2, just spews it all out the exhaust.

I found a guy on ebay who researched the topic and found workable o rings. I bought a few off him, but didn't try them yet.

The listing is gone, but you may want to contact the seller anyways:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254641964029

• Registered Users Posts: 34,352 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

xboxdad wrote: »
    I found a guy on ebay who researched the topic and found workable o rings. I bought a few off him, but didn't try them yet.

The listing is gone, but you may want to contact the seller anyways:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254641964029

Excellent! Thanks a million.

Advertisement