Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kug Fu Documentary

• 25-05-2020 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

Should be Kung Fu Documentary . Sorry

Few years ago I watched a kung fu documentary about a expert man who was tall, thin, long black hair,down to middle of his back, in ponytail. Sort of long narrow face. Not the actor, Segal . I think he may have been Chinese or Asian i.e not white

It was partly about spiritual aspect.Talking about spirituality aspect he said ,paraphrasing, "I am physical body, I have to sleep, i have to eat, I have to Sh**. He actually said sh**.

His first name might have been James. not Jim Kelly. He also said he took up martial arts because he saw his friend demonstrate what the friend had learned when the friend had visited him. Anyone know who he was? I want to watch again.

Comments

Advertisement