Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Club 2019

• 01-05-2020 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭

I found this gem on PlayStation Now - it is an excellent golf sim with full PGA license but without any professional golfers to play as. I would see this game and it's EA counterpart being very similar to the age old ProEvo v FIFA debate.

EA's offering has all the details, names, courses etc. but this game is just better IMO. It is more realistic, you can't charge up your drive at tee off, you can't control the spin of the ball mid-flight, for the most part your character is similar in skills to anyone you would play online and it is down to the skill of the human playing the game that determines the winner.

Very hard to get any crazy below par score in the tournaments you play in - I'm quite good and 2/3 under is a decent result most times, with the computer winning with anything from 1-4 under.

I had a great couple of match play games online last night against some guy - was very close

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭akelly02

have it myself...very good game

some of the courses are amazing

Advertisement