Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie thread / introduce yourself here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hey suzanne, welcome, post more or il send people after you... im serious :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

:D That almost made me lol at work :D Good work new lady! \o/

ah, making people lol in work is what i do most very best, i lol alot, specially at funerals, or on a bus when i am sitting by myself....actually i think it is bad, people might think i am different in the brain :eek:

heaven forbid someone be a bit different ;)

i am only a smidgen different...i look like a fairy cake with a cherry on top...heheheeee

Interesting description, makes me hungry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

pixiestix wrote: »
    ah, making people lol in work is what i do most very best, i lol alot, specially at funerals, or on a bus when i am sitting by myself....actually i think it is bad, people might think i am different in the brain :eek:
    lol you just reminded me of this:
    Knock knock!
    Ah f**k off!
    Knock knock!!
    Who's there?
    Not Mickey's* dad!
    Can't remember the name off hand:

yeah, me too, arses to that anyways....all the food is downstairs

pixiestix wrote: »
    hi..i joined this morning, i was told i would like Boards, and i peeped in here first cos i likes ink and stuffs
    i am Sarah and i am 26...i think...i sometimes lose track and am not good at maths...and will have a little new baby girl in approx 20 days. i have a big hole in my ear and 10 tattoos so far, but when bumply is born i will get more...lots more...and i am thinking of doing a apprentice as a tattoo artist, i design tattoos, designed all my own inkly bits...um i think thats all
    oh..btw...will there be drinks after the ones on 4th of october, nearer to christmas? i cant really make it to that one, but would love to take me and my partner to some and get to know some folks

okies, i think i put a pic of me and my big ear in here, but i am sh1t at computer stuff, so i dunno if it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

It worked :)
    Theres something very Angelina Jolie in Hackers about you in that pic.
    Very pretty.

Fiii wrote: »
    It worked :)
    Theres something very Angelina Jolie in Hackers about you in that pic.
    Very pretty.

aw thanks, she is purdy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I'm a newbie to this part of the site. I have three tattoos two of which I'm having lasered at the moment. Morning one and all:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Hey y'all, am new in this forum, have 3 tattos (2 which I love, one I...dont love), one needs to be re-done (on my back) because its black and you know the way it fades a teeny bit, and one between my shoulder blades (my favourite!)

Only piercings are my bellybutton, ears (twice) and nose, but I dont wear the stud anymore, and am seriously considering getting y tounge done, but am scared of a) it hurting (:D) and b) breaking my teeth...so if anyone can advise/sahre experiences :)

Alright LadyE, what's shakin? Where RedXIV these days o.0

Will wrote: »
    Alright LadyE, what's shakin? Where RedXIV these days o.0

He's in Carlow, back in College (:()

Hows you?

Aww, well least he isn't in dublin wrecking the place :pac:

I'm fine, being cool spending saturday night in listening to some music on my bed.
    visit the forum more or i will hunt you down... oh yeah ive been drinking a lil bit. white russians with extra vodka :pac: mmmmm

Spent my evening doing fook all, bottles of Miller and moosy-ing around..bored...so so bored!!!

And of course ill visit more...need answers about my tongue piercing ;) will it wreck my teeth, is there a plastic-y bar to get..and its it gonna hurt??? Do ya know the answers!?!

Does the pop sh!t in the woods? OF COURSE HE DOES the durty fecker

If the piercing is positioned right it won't touch off your teeth, you have to not play with it though because the temptation is there to rub it off your teeth.

You can get plastic bars yes.

So all in all, you can get it done, just be sensible and you will have a barrel of laughs.

Hurts for a lil bit, first week is the worst, then the swelling subsides and happy days are all around :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

as a result of working with the fbi, i can not disclose my true identity. but for the purpose of the thread i am as follows:

name: annette curtain
    d.o.b.: 20-09-08 (just created this person)
    address: in a house in the sticks (thats the countryside to you)!
    occupation: fbi agent most days, fisherwoman on sundays, genius on wednesdays.
    hobbies: tiddlywinks tournaments, yore ma, and climbing building using suction cups made of 98% polystyrene and 2% h2o.
    future plans: legalise cups made of 100% polystyrene used solely for climbing buildings.

N.B. the above information may be based on fictional thoughts in my brain!

:o

Does the pop sh!t in the woods? OF COURSE HE DOES the durty fecker

If the piercing is positioned right it won't touch off your teeth, you have to not play with it though because the temptation is there to rub it off your teeth.

You can get plastic bars yes.

So all in all, you can get it done, just be sensible and you will have a barrel of laughs.

Hurts for a lil bit, first week is the worst, then the swelling subsides and happy days are all around :pac:

Durtty fooker indeed :D

I dont care about after pain, just getitng it done pain..will have to think abou it more me thinks :D

Thanks a mill!

Why you not out tongiht?

Give meone good reason why I shouldnt delete your entry oh shoclacefaced one? :D

ladyE - was out on the lash last night and doing the same tomorrow so taking it easy in between

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

LadyE wrote: »
    Hey y'all, am new in this forum, have 3 tattos (2 which I love, one I...dont love), one needs to be re-done (on my back) because its black and you know the way it fades a teeny bit, and one between my shoulder blades (my favourite!)

Only piercings are my bellybutton, ears (twice) and nose, but I dont wear the stud anymore, and am seriously considering getting y tounge done, but am scared of a) it hurting (:D) and b) breaking my teeth...so if anyone can advise/sahre experiences :)

Heya!

In regards to the tongue it didn't hurt when I got mine done, it wasn't a pleasant experience but I have had a lot worse.

As for breaking the teeth I just changed the balls to plastic ones when it healed and have chomped down on it a few times without doing any damage to the ball or my teeth so I say go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

Give meone good reason why I shouldnt delete your entry oh shoclacefaced one? :D

because im only home from work... a 15 hour shift to be precise.. and im tired... very tired and if you delete that i may cry.... i may cry A LOT

also if you delete it, not only are you deleting the comment, but also the person i created.... that may be classed as murder... :rolleyes: or maybe not....

just dont do it... or il tell emo :mad:

Heya!

In regards to the tongue it didn't hurt when I got mine done, it wasn't a pleasant experience but I have had a lot worse.

As for breaking the teeth I just changed the balls to plastic ones when it healed and have chomped down on it a few times without doing any damage to the ball or my teeth so I say go for it!

Thanks for that :)

Ok, even more tempted, the breaking teeth bit was putting me off. Was planning on getting pissed and doing it for the pain aspect...just still had to know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

LadyE wrote: »
    Thanks for that :)

Ok, even more tempted, the breaking teeth bit was putting me off. Was planning on getting pissed and doing it for the pain aspect...just still had to know :D

Wouldn't get a piercing when pissed to be honest.

I say go for it, I got mine done in Adonis body piercing and Glenn gave me a mouth wash which completely numbed my whole tongue.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I say go for it, I got mine done in Adonis body piercing and Glenn gave me a mouth wash which completely numbed my whole tongue.

Not something which is recommended - better that you can feel, so if something does (heaven forbid) go wrong, the piercer would have immediate feedback on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Howdy all, I'm relatively new to the forum, well i've posted a few times but I suppose I'd better introduce meself formally and stuff!!

Me lives in Galway and me has a few piercings. Me had more but me had to take some of them out cos of a silly MRI.

Replacing some Thursday tho mwahhahahahahahaha.

Also thinking of getting a tattoo sometime soon.

anyways...top of the evening to ya!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Howdy all, I'm relatively new to the forum, well i've posted a few times but I suppose I'd better introduce meself formally and stuff!!

Me lives in Galway and me has a few piercings. Me had more but me had to take some of them out cos of a silly MRI.

Replacing some Thursday tho mwahhahahahahahaha.

Also thinking of getting a tattoo sometime soon.

anyways...top of the evening to ya!!!;)
    always good when lurkers come out from the shadows!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Metalupyourass

HI!!!!

Im a newbie, I just joined the body mod page on bebo!!!

Who's goin to Nile 2moro??? Cos I am!!! And it will be good clean family fun :D

So who's got what pierced??!

Hi & welcome :)

Nile? what is that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

HI!!!!

Im a newbie, I just joined the body mod page on bebo!!!

Who's goin to Nile 2moro??? Cos I am!!! And it will be good clean family fun :D

So who's got what pierced??!
    Metalupyourass??? Anal piercing....not for me...but good for you kiddo.
    **** Nile...I knew they were playing some stage:(
    I've no piercings at all.

Advertisement