Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Digital Marketing Course

Options
  • 21-01-2021 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Could anybody advise on a good Digital Marketing course please that is online (I know a lot of them are online at the moment but one that would be online for the duration).

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sunshine158

Hi,

If you're using a wordpress website, then YOAST is a very good plugin that helps with SEO. You can also do their online courses for free if you buy the premium version. I think it's about €99 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 juligrat

I know your post is a bit dated, but I thought I'd chime in just in case you're still on the hunt for a good Digital Marketing course, or for anyone else who might stumble upon this thread. If you're looking for something that is not only online but also comprehensive and up-to-date, I'd highly recommend checking out resources that focus on organic SEO, backlinks, and social signals.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 juligrat

One website you might find particularly insightful is crowdo.net. Their expertise in the domain of SEO and link-building can really give you a practical edge. They understand the algorithms and metrics behind SEO, which is something any Digital Marketing course should cover in depth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daniellahill

Sure! One excellent online course that offers comprehensive digital marketing education, available entirely online, is offered by Udacity. Their Digital Marketing Nanodegree program covers a wide range of topics, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, and analytics. With expert-led instruction and hands-on projects, you'll gain valuable skills to excel in the digital marketing field. Plus, the online format ensures accessibility and flexibility, allowing you to learn at your own pace from anywhere. It's a fantastic choice for individuals seeking top-notch education in digital marketing to enhance their product design services.

Advertisement