Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flickr

• 17-01-2021 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

I have uploaded a picture but how do I say it as a jpg?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

thesultan wrote: »
    how do I say it as a jpg?

"jay - peg"....:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

I have uploaded a picture but how do I say it as a jpg?

Do you want to post it here on the Random thread? Or just save it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭thesultan

Sorry to save it.. As a jpg.
    I'm using the decolour thing on old pictures and I need the Flickr image saved as a jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

I'm not 100% sure as I always upload to Flickr as a jpeg. But I guess you can choose the download arrow (bottom right on PC) in Flickr and then 'save as' on your own computer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Can I ask what format you have uploaded the image?

I usually upload low res Jpegs to Flickr.

• Advertisement

I'm trying to use the image colorizer thing. How how do I get the text of the image I uploaded to Flickr?

I need a text off Flickr with a jpeg at the end for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I need a text off Flickr with a jpeg at the end for it to work.

If you click the Share button and copy the text from the Embed or BBCode option then you will find the .jpg web address detail within it.

Advertisement