Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any sites around Dublin reopening?

• 07-06-2020 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an outdoor Airsoft site that's about to reopen in or around Dublin. (AFAIK groups of 15 ppl are allowed to do sport activities together from Monday)

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Redhills in Kildare is the closest site I'm aware of opening haven't seen much from the other sites bar simtac and spec ops ,and cork

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Gatling wrote: »
    Redhills in Kildare is the closest site I'm aware of opening haven't seen much from the other sites bar simtac and spec ops ,and cork

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Special Ops in Wicklow are open from Wednesday - I am looking forward to being there!
    https://www.specialops.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Inferno cqb in tallaght is opening .

Something to look at is all sites are operating now under strict pre bookings and no walk on's

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭xboxdad

Thanks everyone!

I'm wondering did anybody hear anything from Fingal Airsoft?

• Advertisement
Advertisement