Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cassie and Danity Kane

• 15-07-2006 1:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Apparently the next big women(cassie is a singer Danity Kane are a group_) in mainstream r'n'b except for one thing --- they are actually really GOOD!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

Apparently the next big women(cassie is a singer Danity Kane are a group_) in mainstream r'n'b except for one thing --- they are actually really GOOD!

Yeah I like em.. Cassie has one about to hit this side which most have heard already... Dunno about the next big women tho...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

danity kane they are gonna be big

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

they are P.Diddy's group from Making The Band is it? They're ok, some songs are kinda crap but catchy. Ooh La La La La La is gonna be in your head for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭faithy

ye they are. lol oh la la la la. ur right bout that i hate that yet cant stop singing it. I heard some of there songs that leaked on the net and they sound really good

i think there's some songs on www.myspace.com/danitykane myspace is gr8 for bands etc, if you don't use it already it's just a fantastic site, much better than bebo and more private too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Looks like Cassie's starting to hit the big time. Album is No. 4 in the U.S. and Me & U is Top 10 here, Top 5 in the UK. Simple track but quite hypnotic!

never realized how much i'd be addicted to listening to cassie's new song!

Advertisement