The EVO II is split across 3 versions (Specs highlights):
Autel EVO II
- 8K camera with 1/2-inch CMOS sensor.
- Maximum resolution of 48MP (8,000 x 6,000px) for stills.
- Video resolution will top at 7720 x 4320.
Autel EVO II Pro
- 6K camera with 1-inch CMOS sensor and 29mm (full-frame equivalent) lens
- Adjustable aperture (f/2.8-f/11).
- The sensor offers maximum resolution of 20MP (5,472 x 3,648px) for stills. Thanks to larger pixels, the ISO range is 100-12,800.
- HDR video and photo
- 10 bit colour
Autel EVO II Dual
- Camera module that combines the 8K camera with a thermal camera that offers a resolution of up to 640 x 512
All camera modules are interchangeable
Lots more info here: https://www.cinema5d.com/autel-evo-i...onsumer-drone/
From another source:
|The drones are currently in production, and the company is expecting EVO II to start shipping in a matter of weeks. The rest of the fleet should follow shortly after. While the pricing isn’t final yet, the company says we can expect the EVO II to cost around $1,495, and the EVO II Pro will cost around $1,895.|