Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebookers code

• 23-01-2020 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

15% OFF select hotels around the globe with promo code: EBOO15
    • €60 off select flight+hotels when you spend €500 with promo code: EBOO60

You've got until January 31st to grab these deals - ready...jet set...GO.

Book by 11:59pm 31st January. Travel by 30th September 2020. Apply the coupon code on the payment page during the booking process made online through ebookers.ie. Excludes taxes, fees and additional costs. Hotel coupon has a maximum discount of €300. Full terms and conditions apply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Thanks OP you have just saved me many monies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

trying to book a hotel in Cork and it says not valid for this hotel, is this worldwide except ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

4real wrote: »
    trying to book a hotel in Cork and it says not valid for this hotel, is this worldwide except ireland?
    It does indicate "selected hotels".

EBookers is my go-to for hotels / holiday bookings now.. best value offered by far!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Tippgirl74

4real wrote: »

Yes should be worldwide but there are exclusions. Major chains are often excluded, I find, e.g. Hilton.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Basq wrote: »
    It does indicate "selected hotels".

EBookers is my go-to for hotels / holiday bookings now.. best value offered by far!

Are they better than booking.com?i always go with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Are they better than booking.com?i always go with them.
    Always check Trivago to see best price across the big chains (Hotels.com, Booking.com etc) but then give Ebookers a shot as I don't think Trivago checks them.

Plus they always have a 10% - 15% vouchers on the go, plus you get 10% back of the hotel stay in a bonus if you register-and-book.

Ebookers has been used for easily 80% of my hotel stays in the last 2 years or so.

Hotels I've gotten for under €50 a night from them including Jurys Inn Galway, Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport.

Also booked a few holidays with them (Hotel + Flight) and worked out well... check Skyscanner for cheap flights, then feed those dates and location into Ebookers to get a better price than booking hotel and flight separate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Im booking accommodation for a trip to Bali at the mo and it has worked for every hotel I booked. Unfortunately the saving is limited to €300 per account. Nothing stopping me from setting up a second account though.

Be warned however, even with the 15% off code ebookers can be more expensive for some hotels. I was checking out one place last night and with the code applied on ebookers I found one hotel that was €100 cheaper on ebookers. So like Basq said, still have a look on trivago or tripadvisor to compare the different websites etc.

3 nights in Manchester hotel on booking €150 full price
    3 nights in Manchester hotel on ebookers €165 and with code code to €155. They up’d the prices lol always shop around

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Thanks for this tip re the codes - just saved myself €45 on a weekend break in a few weekends time for myself and a friend. I'd been aware of Ebookers but had never used them before, I checked against all the other usual websites and with the 15% off Ebookers made it the best bargain of the lot. I used to use Booking.com all the time but have found them to be almost the dearest any time I've checked, for Irish hotels anyway, for about the last 2 years.
    So cheers, looking forward to my break away now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Eboo14 for 14% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

BOOKNOW should get you 10% off.. Not sure when it expires.

BOOKNOW should get you 10% off.. Not sure when it expires.

APP10 gets you 10% off all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

APP10 gets you 10% off all the time.

That seems to only be a one-use code per account. Bit of a pain when you're trying to build up credits. Still, good shout.

Eboo15 for 15% off

Advertisement