Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Matt Damon

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Matt Damon is prob a cool guy but honestly don't see how you can fawn over celebrities like this? It's so cringeworthy. Dalkey is a nice place, get over it, it's so cringe seeing upper middle class people pat themselves on the back that they live in an area where some rich actor is holed up for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

NSAman wrote: »
    Funny, just clicked on this thread and what comes up on Good morning America?.. Matt Damon in Ireland.

Could care less about celebrities. They are just people too and although famous, I would not trade my life with them at all. I like my privacy.

Personally, cannot understand the adulation at all.

I meet a few where i live, but would never bother them outside of nodding or saying good morning. I also meet them (apparently) in the course of work, I would not know most of them, not being a cinema goer or watching too much TV.

Nothing but good publicity about Dalkey here though looking at this segment on GMA.

Could care less?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

I liked Rounders.
    If you are reading this Matt, thanks for that film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

Matt Damon is prob a cool guy but honestly don't see how you can fawn over celebrities like this? It's so cringeworthy. Dalkey is a nice place, get over it, it's so cringe seeing upper middle class people pat themselves on the back that they live in an area where some rich actor is holed up for a few months.

If they are upper middle in Dalkey where do the upper classes live?
    thunderdog wrote: »
    Could care less?

He cares about them, clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

I liked Rounders.
    If you are reading this Matt, thanks for that film.

Matt tried to sign up but they banned him for being a re-reg.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Flavour Diaper

Matt friggin' Damon, huh, in Dalkey.. probably a nice guy to knock back a few shots of Powers with, but like what is the point of his career from an outside perspective?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,344 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I wish they hadn't tried to find out what was in the Supervalu bag; some mysteries are best left mysterious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I’m fcuking Matt Damon.

You don’t look like him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭Flavour Diaper

He looks very small next to those children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Augeo wrote: »
    Who's Bryan Ferry?

It’s Boaty McBoatfaces original name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Arghus wrote: »
    I wish they hadn't tried to find out what was in the Supervalu bag; some mysteries are best left mysterious.

The funny thing is if you zoom into the photo you can see the bag is just 18 litres of jizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭josip

Matt friggin' Damon, huh, in Dalkey.. probably a nice guy to knock back a few shots of Powers with, but like what is the point of his career from an outside perspective?

The first night of the lockdown I insisted the family watch the Martian.
    Important to set the right tone for the next 560 sols.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Augeo wrote: »
    Who's Bryan Ferry?

Best mates with Stena Line.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I was actually going for a run the other day up Killiney Hill and I was running around the Oblesik when who do I see out of the corner of my eye but Matt Damon who was squatting

'Alright Matt'. An awkward silence followed, I was still lightly jogging at this stage but had been on autopilot as I was transfixed on this A Lister taking a **** in the gorse. He finally stood up, and I saw the famous SuperValu bag in his right hand,. He nodded, said his name and then disappeared into the distance. You can take the kid out of Boston, but you can't take the **** with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭NSAman

thunderdog wrote: »
    Could care less?

Careless on my part..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Team America World Police

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I hear he likes apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

I hear he likes apples.

How'd you like them apples?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Met Dayyymon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Mad Man Tot

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement

Matt Damon..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

tumblr_mqd9hkSz7w1r8q1s0o1_500.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Where’s Matt now that we need to slap Putin’s face at the Oscars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

Ask him if he likes apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

I don't know actually. But he ever asks you if you like apples in an antagonistic way, while in front of his friends, I certainly wouldn't be saying yes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

I am indifferent towards apples so I certainly would not say yes if asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

According to the Painter’s Handbook, it is "customary to gloss over matt."

Advertisement