Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FMP look up request

• 07-04-2020 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Would appreciate it if anyone with a current FMP sub could check for me please?

1. Patrick O'Neill, died in NDU, 30th. Jan 1901, aged 41, married, labourer, from Spitalfields.

2. Ellen O'Neill, died in Hardwicke Hospital, 29th. Mar 1900, aged 36, married, charwoman, from NDU.

I believe these were a married couple.

Anything from NDU records would be good.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Thread split.

Please don't drag up zombie threads unless they relate very specifically to the earlier topic.

Thanks

PinkyPinky

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭BowWow

Would just like to say a public thanks to "Deja Boo".

Went to a lot of trouble copying the info and sending it to me. Greatly appreciated....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,352 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

was no trouble at all :) cheers

Looking for burial details for Robert (Bobby) Mulholland, aged 69, died in Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, on 11th. December 1964, buried locally.
    Unable to find the graveyard, not in findagrave.com or deceasedonline.com

Local council looking for £26 to just check their records!

Could someone with a current FMP sub have a look please?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not seeing anything other than the information re ordering the death record on FMP. You probably already have it.

Death year 1964
    District Doncaster
    County Yorkshire
    Volume 2B
    Page 391

Tried the British Newspaper Archive for a death notice but no joy.
    Might be worth an email to the South Yorkshire Times, or whatever paper might be relevant. I think your best chance will be getting the details from the funeral notice.

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    Not seeing anything other than the information re ordering the death record on FMP. You probably already have it.

Death year 1964
    District Doncaster
    County Yorkshire
    Volume 2B
    Page 391

Tried the British Newspaper Archive for a death notice but no joy.
    Might be worth an email to the South Yorkshire Times, or whatever paper might be relevant. I think your best chance will be getting the details from the funeral notice.

Thanks for looking. Have the Death Notice from the Evening Herald, but that was just basic info.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,609 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

See if Doncaster has a local history society - they'll be able to advise that kind of thing.

Genealogy Forum Mod

pinkypinky wrote: »
    See if Doncaster has a local history society - they'll be able to advise that kind of thing.

Good thought!

Advertisement