Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lés Rules <<important Please Read me>>

• 20-05-2003 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭

Private individuals who have spotted a bargain and are not affiliated in any way to the vendors in question are encouraged to post the details here for the benefit of forum members.

1. The offers are genuinely special. I.e. not just standard discounts but real unusual bargains.
    2. the details are given factually and not worded like an advert.
    3. Specials of the day or Week are not permitted.

Breaking the rules = ban.

Thx

Vex.
    Found extra special value somewhere, share with other Boards members, No weekly daily specials, no commercial posts, no adverts, dont post if you are connected to the deal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

eh think this should be axed i mean this is where you get most of the best BARGINS!!!

if not for whatever mad reason ya's wanna keep it then how about a few exceptions, my first would be for lidl or aldi laptops or pc bits. I love being informed of these as they often slip by un-noticed. not affiliated to either companies blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by Gideon

eh think this should be axed i mean this is where you get most of the best BARGINS!!!

if not for whatever mad reason ya's wanna keep it then how about a few exceptions, my first would be for lidl or aldi laptops or pc bits. I love being informed of these as they often slip by un-noticed. not affiliated to either companies blah blah.

I agree. And could we not have called this board "Hot Deals" as they do on every other forum\board out there?

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Specials of the day/week... hummm.... the reason for not allowing threads for specials of the day week was there are so many and few are truely special... I will start a thread and lock it, If people find a real special of the day or week that has reasonale delivery... ie... not an extra stg 25 or 35 for delivery, which usually negates the value fo the offer let me know by pm and I will post it....

Vex.

Advertisement