Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BELKIN 6 Way/ 6 Plug SurgeStrip Surge £5.70

Comments

Working link.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0001GYNJM?sa-no-redirect=1

Price has gone slightly up to £5.81. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Sweet deal. Got the 1 and 3m ones.
    No vat charged

• Registered Users Posts: 20,395 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Working link.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0001GYNJM?sa-no-redirect=1

Price has gone slightly up to £5.81. :)

See your £5.81 and raise you £6.97.

€13.40 delivered! Having a Giraffe.

kneemos wrote: »

It's not £6.97, the VAT is removed at checkout. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Setanter

Bought one, did'nt need one, a plague on you OP ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭Soarer

kneemos wrote: »

The giraffe is on you.

Got 3 of them, with free delivery, for £17.43.

Absolute bargain.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Dafterss

12.17 pounds now each

Dafterss wrote: »
    12.17 pounds now each

That's the 3 metre one (before VAT is removed). The 1 metre one is still £5.81 (after VAT is removed).

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭feelings

Was ordering 4 and it kept adding ~15 EUR import fees. Forgot about the import limit, fecking Brexit. Two orders of two, sorted. Cheers OP, great bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 johnmcdon

feelings wrote: »
    Was ordering 4 and it kept adding ~15 EUR import fees. Forgot about the import limit, fecking Brexit. Two orders of two, sorted. Cheers OP, great bargain.

No bother. Lots of need for more sockets.
    I have ordered velco tape to put them on my home office desk temporarily.
    £4.83 for a roll but no Vat makes it £4.02 for us..
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01CNWW0I2/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Make sure they're separate delivery addresses or Amazon will put them in same box

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

TheDriver wrote: »
    Make sure they're separate delivery addresses or Amazon will put them in same box

Doesn't make a difference with Amazon as they are collecting the additional charges per item. I had 4 items delivered yesterday, all 4 items were under €22 each, but the key is to order them all separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Doesn't make a difference with Amazon as they are collecting the additional charges per item. I had 4 items delivered yesterday, all 4 items were under €22 each, but the key is to order them all separately.
    Were they delivered in same parcel? Thought if declaration was total amount and dydnt match VAT paid then you're liable?

Yep, I’ve had two packages delivered after jan 1 both had 4 separate orders in them. As I said, Amazon are handling the vat and duty so AnPost didn’t do a thing only deliver. Both packages weren’t over €140 either.

Same address. I've never had them put two orders in the same box. Does that happen? And for years I wished they fecking would, used to order a lot through Parcel Motel. Always separate boxes (amazon being the seller too)
    TheDriver wrote: »

Same address. I've never had them put two orders in the same box. Does that happen? And for years I wished they fecking would, used to order a lot through Parcel Motel. Always separate boxes (amazon being the seller too)

Have you prime? Loads of my orders get bundled together, been like that months now. At the end of November I think I placed 6/7 different orders all over one 24 hour slot and every item came in one box, some were fulfilled and sold by Amazon, others were just fulfilled by Amazon. In a previous post here I mentioned how I ordered 4 different items between 26th Dec and 1st Jan and all 4 came also in one box on the 5th January.

Yep, I have prime. Order a lot too for friends, family and work. Never been bundled. :pac: Is there some setting somewhere that you can enable orders to be bundled?

Sorry, I know I am getting away from the BA.

Edit: in fact, I am picking up 3 orders today, all ordered the same day and 3 boxes. Delivered together but separate boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I've had them bundled before, more than once, and I never set anything to make that happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭burkey2k0

Ordered 1 last week, and waiting for delivery. But just had the payment reverted by Amazon, but no information why. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

burkey2k0 wrote: »
    Ordered 1 last week, and waiting for delivery. But just had the payment reverted by Amazon, but no information why. Anyone else?

Mine was dispatched during the week, due to arrive next Sunday apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got my 2 earlier this week

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭burkey2k0

burkey2k0 wrote:

Mine arrived end of last week. All good. No explanation why cost was reverted, but no issue in the end.

Advertisement