Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Premier League Games with Amazon Prime

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

Mav11 wrote: »
    I did the same. Won't be renewing my prime membership this year.

If I move back my location to Ireland. Will I still hold on to my Prime music account?

Anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Poolboy19

lukeeman wrote: »
    Can Getflix work if you have your Fiestick connected with a Ethernet cable. Thanks for any help.

I have that setup, getflix works, had to configure the dns settings on the fire stick, works fine now. Settings>network>configure from there, reentered everything as is except changed the dns settings to getflix uk settings for dns1 + dns2, restarted fire stick and it works. Check dashboard on getflix to see it's setup correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Mav11 wrote: »
    I did the same. Won't be renewing my prime membership this year.

Different tangent- selected a book on audible yesterday but couldn't purchase as not in UK. Tried a few others just to see and all good but it appears we're also shafted in audible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭gussieg

was in the process of signing up for another vpn, then tried again with the one i have, and it is now working with the firestick, so long as i sign into vpn before openin the prime video app. thats privatevpn. find them very good for getting in touch with if i ever need to contact by email.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭finbarrrr

I did it today. Just had to provide a UK (AddressPal) address. But I don't think it helps. It looks like Prime now thinks I'm overseas so I'm just given the generic "Watch Overseas" content. It's probably worse than the Ireland one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Prime video content in Ireland and overseas is the same afaik.

Advertisement