Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Riding The Dragon

• 05-09-2020 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Uncover the secret world of Joe Biden and his family's relationship to China and the sinister business deals that enriched them at America's expense.

Biden likes China
    China likes Biden

This should explain why

Bidens corrupt dealings with Chinese government

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

enno99 wrote: »

Biden likes China
    China likes Biden

This should explain why

another 40 minute long random youtube clip, no explanation or context as to the content.

At least you posted it in the right forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

another 40 minute long random youtube clip, no explanation or context as to the content.

At least you posted it in the right forum.

Fixed it

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ranto_boy

As long as China is continuing to flood the US with opiods and killing thousands, it's very suspect that more US politicians are still in awe of what is essentially an enemy state. Backhanders all round

Hunter under investigation since 2018.

Supessed by MSM

Reprting on it now. Is Biden been thrown under the bus ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Supessed by MSM

Not suppressed by the media, the federal prosecutors didn't let anyone know. They've only just released details of it, it's a tax investigation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,058 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Supessed by MSM

Trump has been under tax investigation for years while he and his family face multiple tax fraud cases once he leaves the White House. Have you been posting threads about that?

And what's the obsession with Hunter Biden anyway.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Not suppressed by the media, the federal prosecutors didn't let anyone know. They've only just released details of it, it's a tax investigation.

Wrong sorry it was suppressed
    James Keefe exposed CNN talking about it. He was recording their meetings

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump has been under tax investigation for years while he and his family face multiple tax fraud cases once he leaves the White House. Have you been posting threads about that?

And what's the obsession with Hunter Biden anyway.

But Muller and the cooked cops found zilch
    He had access t everything

But Muller and the cooked cops found zilch
    He had access t everything

Muller wasn't investigating tax fraud. You have your Trump investigations mixed up, which in fairness is easy to do given how many legal issues he's stuck in.

That's referring to the Hunter/Ukraine stuff, and the allegations involve one news outlet (CNN).

I am referring to this story, the tax investigation, CNN was reportedly exposed on that? what is the source?

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Muller wasn't investigating tax fraud. You have your Trump investigations mixed up, which in fairness is easy to do given how many legal issues he's stuck in.

Off topic make a thread about it you want

This ia about corrupt Biden clan

Off topic make a thread about it you want

This ia about corrupt Biden clan

Just curious why you are so invested in Hunter Biden but have seemingly no issues with any alleged wrongdoing by the President or his family? Almost like you are extremely biased.

That's referring to the Hunter/Ukraine stuff, and the allegations involve one news outlet (CNN).

I am referring to this story, the tax investigation, CNN was reportedly exposed on that? what is the source?

Stuff from laptop was suppressed. No need to start your BS.

Stuff from laptop was suppressed.

Ah ah, now you're now changing it.

When I brought up the tax investigation, you claimed:

Those allegations are over the Hunter/Ukraine thing. I am referring to the tax investigation, which has only just broken. Did CNN also allegedly know about that, if yes, what's the source?

Ah ah, now you're now changing it.

When I brought up the tax investigation, you claimed:

Those allegations are over the Hunter/Ukraine thing. I am referring to the tax investigation, which has only just broken. Did CNN also allegedly know about that, if yes, what's the source?

LOL

Do you think they didn't place was leaking like a sieve

Fourth federal investigation into Hunter Biden revealed

LOL

Do you think they didn't place was leaking like a sieve

Backtracking I see.

Backtracking I see.

Nah it is what it is

your boy joe is a doddered oul crook owned by china

Lol, Trump and co are gnashing teeth this didn't come out before the election. Oh the irony.

• Advertisement

Lol, Trump and co are gnashing teeth this didn't come out before the election. Oh the irony.

Nice to know your fully behind criminals and perverts

I strongly suspect the irony is not being spotted here

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nah it is what it is

your boy joe is a doddered oul crook owned by china
    But all the claims of Trump's crimes and connections to Russia are all jumped up political nonsense, right?

King Mob wrote: »
    But all the claims of Trump's crimes and connections to Russia are all jumped up political nonsense, right?

This is the funny thing with Trump supporters, they are caught when trying to get all uppity about an opponent because chances are Trump has been there, bought the t-shirt, owns the store, the whole 9 yards.

Perhaps if Hunter is guilty over tax evasion, his father will start pretending he doesn't know him, that's how the playbook works right: "I hardly knew him".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

This is the funny thing with Trump supporters, they are caught when trying to get all uppity about an opponent because chances are Trump has been there, bought the t-shirt, owns the store, the whole 9 yards.

Perhaps if Hunter is guilty over tax evasion, his father will start pretending he doesn't know him, that's how the playbook works right: "I hardly knew him".
    Hey remember how Trump wouldn't release his tax returns cause he was under investigation? And how he paid sweet **** all in taxes? And how he's paying way more to China and has a ton of shady dealings in the country?
    He was dealing with that somewhere between the investigations for fraud with his university and then having a bunch of his associates done for various crimes?
    That's all jumped up political stuff.

But Hunter...
    But her emails...

Start your own Trump thread if you want this is about Biden Crime family

https://twitter.com/mrctv/status/1338287591611801601

Hope the left would respect the process and not obstruct justice :rolleyes:

I'm seeing Hunter Biden being investigated over tax. How does that amount to a crime family? If my father gets investigated over tax, does that make me a member of a crime family? Only one person implicated by looks of things and it ain't Joe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can we not talk about the Trump crime family as well?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/nyregion/trump-fraud-investigations-taxes.amp.html%3f0p19G=0232
    Trump Tax Write-Offs Are Ensnared in 2 New York Fraud Investigations

Inquiries into the president and his businesses, one criminal and one civil, are now looking at tax deductions taken on consulting fees. Some of the payments appear to have gone to Ivanka Trump.

Advertisement