Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Do you believe Bob Lazar?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Hijpo wrote: »
    Fascinating, I had no idea this existed. I'll have to read up on that.

Titor posted on a chat forum for two months in the year 2000 and all finished early 2001. It's a Wonderful story, he explained. Titor says in his timeline, a civil war was fought in America during the run up to a presidential election. The country broke into four parts, and next came WW3

Active imagination. Users asked Titor for evidence, and Titor started uploading diagrams of his time machine and showing it inside the car.

If a civil war breaks out in America we come back to it :eek: Evidence right now it was a clever hoax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Fuzzyduzzy wrote: »
    The laws of physics (as we understand them) defying maneuveres of the craft Lazar described in 1989 is exactly what pilots (including Commander David Fravor) are describing decades later. They've even met (Lazar and Fravor) and agreed with each other's descriptions.

Lazar in his evidence says he saw nine aircraft of alien origin at S4, that sounds fishy to me. Where in the hell would the US retrieve nine craft from aliens? Roswell is the most well-recognized crash retrieval story, heard a couple of further stories over the years, but there doesn’t exist nine crash retrivel stories in Ufology?

That's a lie just to inform you.. Bob Lazar friends are suggesting things that may be untrue.

David Fravor saw a craft above water and then it lifted up and passed his Plane. He never saw the craft turn on its side and pivot and rotate.
    One video Pentagon released appears to show a craft spin and rotate in flight, but ther disagreement is the gimbal Raytheon device attached to a fighter jet causing that spin?

Nobody knows what powering the UFOs Fravor encountered and anyone who claims to know is full of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

There has been other crash stories, I'm not going to link it but a quick Google search will show you.

I'm interested in what you said about Lazar's friends dismissing some of his story? A big part of my belief in what he says is when he took a group of friends out to the desert to see a test flight he knew was scheduled, on three occasions. Some of them are not on good terms today but they all agree that the movements they saw in the sky do not exist in human technology then or today.

Edit: they recorded some of these test flights and they can be seen on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Fuzzyduzzy

https://youtu.be/aB8zcAttP1E
    Great new interview with Commander Fravor

• Advertisement
Advertisement