Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Northern Ireland and different TimeZone to Republic

Options
  • 13-07-2019 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Just an FYI

that
    Under proposed European Union directives, Ireland will join other EU member States by ending Spring and Autumn clock changes where the clock goes forward and back one hour respectively
    whereas
    The United Kingdom however, has decided not to change their timezone schedule

You can read more here

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

If that website told me water was wet I’d still run a tap to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Collie D wrote: »
    If that website told me water was wet I’d still run a tap to check.

That's grand.

ANother link right here

where it states
    “The UK does not believe there is any case for changing the current arrangements,” a government spokesperson told Yahoo Finance UK. “We are working with member states and the [European] Commission to convince them of our position.”

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement